New York is a urban city and so many talented artist in there. When you walk in New York, you can see people stand in the street or subway station play the instruments. They are playing for life, they are playing for everyone who lives in New York City.
- Central Park is an urban park in middle-upper Manhattan, within NYC. Central Park is the most visited urban park in the United States, with 40 million visitors in 2013. It is also one of the most filmed locations in the world.
2. TIMES SQUARE
Times Square is a major commercial intersection and neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, at the junction of Broadway and Seventh Avenue, and stretching from West 42nd to West 47th Streets. Brightly adorned with billboards and advertisements, Times Square is sometimes referred to as The Crossroads of the World, The Center of the Universe, the heart of The Great White Way, and the "heart of the world".
Battery Park is a public park located at the Battery, the southern tip of Manhattan island in New York City, facing New York Harbor. The area and park are named for the artillery batteries that were positioned there in the city's early years to protect the settlement behind them. And Brooklyn Bridge is not far from here.
1. SETTING UP A PORTFOLIO
- Have your own website.
- Print your images out. (Personality come through in the pictures)
2. PICKING YOUR PICTURE EDITOR
Do research before you looking for a job.(Editors are looking for a photographer who can execute future commissions)
Show previously published work
Picture editors are looking for concise images which clearly communicate an idea or an emotion.
Call the magazine ahead and get the name of the person to whose attention the submission should be marked.
Label everything with your name and telephone number.
Send your postcard and business card.
3. FINDING A PHOTO AGENT
- Photo agencies exist to liaise with clients and sell photographers' work on their behalf.
- Good way for young photographers to be able to have a connection with clients and publications.
- Can also re-sell your work in several different markets.
4.GETTING A GALLERY
It is a good way to sell your self and get more people to know you.